BRD Retail Ltd trades as Burton Kia and Burton Suzuki our Privacy Statement illustrates the reasons why as a company we collect personal data, what we intend to do with the data, how and when we would share the data and your rights as an individual.
2. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
- information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, date of birth and any educational details and employment details you provide);
- information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number)
3. Use of Personal Information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
- Meet the terms of your order;
- enable your use of the services available on our website or dealership
- send you goods purchased through our website or dealership
- supply to you services purchased through our website or dealership
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- send you our email/postal newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- To provide you with news, offers and general information about other services and events we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about or been involved with historically, unless you have opted not to receive such information
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information].
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
4. Security of Personal Information
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers which are managed by RDS Global Ltd with suitable complex passwords.
- All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
5. Your Rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
1P_JAR, AID, APISID, CONSENT, HSID, NID, OTZ, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, XSRF-TOKEN, _ga, _ga, _gat, _gid, act, c_user, datr, fr, laravel_session, pl, presence, sb, wd, xs
7. ICO Registration
- Our Information Commissioners Office (ICO) information is as follows
- BRD Retail Limited
- Start Date 15th April 2011
- Expiry Date 14th April 2019
- We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z2648044
8. Data Protection Officer
- Any Data Protection issues can be directed to Adam Redpath via firstname.lastname@example.org